Breast swelling and bodily bloating
Swelling is an indication of a balance of high amounts of corticosteroids in the body. Bodily bloating, face puffiness, feet puffiness, breast puffiness, breast swelling and breast swelling shape are also types of swelling. Swelling isn't breast growth, while it's easily to be mistaken for it. What's described as breast fullness is usually growth, but may not always be. Here are images to help determine breast swelling, swelling shape and other swelling/bloating.
Veins may show up more during breast swelling.
See the general blog and journal for the latest updates.
Breast swelling and bodily bloating must be lowered gradually, because the body can only process a limited amount of hormones and hormone metabolites at a time.
For menses, the focus is to slowly lower brown spotting, and to reduce menstruation intensity. It's easy to cause a hormone imbalance here. When there's swelling for this phase, it's better to wait for proliferative phase. In theory, 1 sunflower seed can be used at a time, no sooner than every hour, to reduce swelling. Cramping and headache may easily occur from sunflower seed use.
Proliferative, Luteal & BCP-like phase
The recommendation to lower breast swelling and bodily bloating for proliferative phase, luteal phase and BCP-like phase is similar. When there's breast swelling or breast swelling shape, take between 5 to 10 sunflower seeds no sooner than every hour, until hip growth or breast fullness occurs. More sunflower seed than that can interrupt the menstrual cycle. This way, you don't need to know the exact phase outside of menses to use this recommendation.
The time after menses, and early proliferative may want to be treated like menses, to use less sunflower seeds at a time for swelling. Also, the time of late premenstrual, less sunflower seed may want to be used. This is to lower potential signs of high estrogen symptoms, such as headache or cramps. During these times, use 1 sunflower, or perhaps up to 10 sunflower seeds no more than once every hour until swelling subsides.
More images of breast swelling
Here's more images of breast swelling, swelling shape, and breast puffiness. In some of these images, swelling shape isn't obvious, but it's indicated by a pear, lightbulb or parenthesis (round bracket) shape.
- Modulation of Aromatase by Phytoestrogens. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4699002/.
- Androgens upregulate cyp19a1b (aromatase B) gene expression in the brain of zebrafish (Danio rerio) through estrogen receptors. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19129512.
- The endocrinology of the menstrual cycle. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24782009.
- Ovarian follicular and luteal physiology. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6248477.
- Gonadotrophic control of follicular development and function during the oestrous cycle of the ewe. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6300383.
- Herbal medicine for the management of polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) and associated oligo/amenorrhoea and hyperandrogenism; a review of the laboratory evidence for effects with corroborative clinical findings. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4528347/.